“TAKE TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES”
- WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO
DO THAT WHILE ON THE JOB!
Gearing up for 2021 Spring – we have several job openings
Full Features Landscape & Garden Center is a local, family-owned business. If you like to work in a small business culture, work outside as well as in, enjoy having each day be different, and understand Seasonal
business, then one of these positions may be for you.
- ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER: Mon-Sun/$15/hr
• Required 21+ or older.
• College preferred.
• Retail Sales Supervisory/Management experience recommended.
• Horticulture Plant experience/Knowledge a plus.
• Flexible Hours required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to supervise 5-10 staff – Ability to teach/train others.
• Friendly, positive attitude – Good customer service.
• Good computer, organizational and communication skills.
• Responsibility to open and close facility.
The Assistant Manager will be working side by side with Retail Manager of our Nursery/Garden Center. Must be able to
supervise 5-10 people daily. Must be responsible for setting and achieving monthly goals. Our facility is open full time,
7 days a week, March thru Nov and thus this person will be responsible for opening/closing on some days. 40+ hrs a
week. Salary will depend on experience. Need someone by March 15. Starting at $15+/hr.
- RETAIL SALES & LOADER OPERATOR: Full time – Mon-Sun/$12/hr
• Required 18+ yrs old; At least one year of experience in progressively responsible retail sales/service position.
• Ability to operate loader Skid loader or Bobcat experience preferred.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be flexible with hours.
• Horticulture or plant experience a plus.
• Friendly and outgoing personality.
- LANDSCAPE CREWMAN: (2-4) Full Time – Mon-Fri w/occasional Sat/$12/hr
• 18+ yrs old; Flexible Hours Required.
• Past landscape experience preferred. Plant knowledge preferred.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift at least 80 lbs.
• Must have good driving record and Must be able to get MO DOT physical and Class E License.
• Good customer service and friendly, positive attitude.
- SEND RESUME TO:
(please specify which position applying for)