“TAKE TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES”
- WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO
DO THAT WHILE ON THE JOB!
Full Features Landscape & Garden Center is a local, family-owned business. If you like to work in a small business culture, work outside as well as inside, enjoy having each day be different, and understand Seasonal business, then one of these positions may be for you.
RETAIL SALES & LOADER OPERATOR: Full time – Mon-Sun/$12/hr
- • Required 18+ yrs old; At least one year of experience in progressively responsible retail sales/service position
• Ability to operate loader skid loader or bobcat experience preferred
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be flexible with hours
• Horticulture or plant experience a plus
• Friendly and outgoing personality
- LANDSCAPE CREWMAN:
Full Time – Mon-Fri w/occasional Sat/$12/hr
• 18+ yrs old; Flexible Hours Required
• Past landscape experience preferred. Plant knowledge preferred
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift at least 80 lbs.
• Must have good driving record and must be able to get MO DOT physical and Class E License.
• Good customer service and friendly, positive attitude
- SEND RESUME TO:
(please specify which position you are applying for)