“TAKE TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES”
- WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO
DO THAT WHILE ON THE JOB!Full Features Landscape & Garden Center is a local, family-owned business. If you like to work in a small business culture, work outside as well as inside, enjoy having each day be different, and understand Seasonal business, then one of these positions may be for you.
- ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER: Mon-Sun/$15/hr
• Required 21+ or older
• College preferred
• Retail Sales Supervisory/Management experience recommended
• Horticulture Plant experience/knowledge a plus
• Flexible Hours required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to supervise 5-10 staff – Ability to teach/train others
• Friendly, positive attitude – Outstanding customer service
• Good computer, organizational and communication skills
• Responsibility to open and close facility.
The Assistant Manager will be working side by side with Retail Manager of our Nursery/Garden Center. Must be able to
supervise 5-10 people daily. Must be responsible for setting and achieving monthly goals. Our facility is open full time,
7 days a week, March thru November, and this person will be responsible for opening/closing on some days.
- 40+ hours a week. Salary will depend on experience. Starting at $15+/hr
- RETAIL SALES & LOADER OPERATOR: Full time – Mon-Sun/$12/hr
• Required 18+ yrs old; At least one year of experience in progressively responsible retail sales/service position
• Ability to operate loader skid loader or bobcat experience preferred
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be flexible with hours
• Horticulture or plant experience a plus
• Friendly and outgoing personality
- LANDSCAPE CREWMAN: (2-4) Full Time – Mon-Fri w/occasional Sat/$12/hr
• 18+ yrs old; Flexible Hours Required
• Past landscape experience preferred. Plant knowledge preferred
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift at least 80 lbs.
• Must have good driving record and must be able to get MO DOT physical and Class E License.
• Good customer service and friendly, positive attitude
- SEND RESUME TO:
(please specify which position you are applying for)